ST. PETERSBURG, Fla. — Skies will be mostly cloudy overnight into early Friday morning.
- Rain Friday night
- Windy Saturday
- Sunny, cool Sunday
- SEE BELOW: See our 7-day forecast ▼
There will be some areas of fog along with a few sprinkles leading to a rather dreary Friday. Morning lows will be in the 50s with afternoon highs around 70.
Skies will remain mostly cloudy all day with rain showers moving in late in the day going into the night.
- WEATHER ON THE GO: Download the Spectrum Bay News 9 app and get Klystron 9 alerts wherever you are
- GET WEATHER ALERTS: Sign up to receive weather text alerts from Spectrum Bay News 9
- Klystron 9 | 7-Day forecast | Tampa Bay-area temperatures | Travel weather
Showers will exit the region Saturday, but a lot of clouds will linger well into the afternoon. Winds will turn gusty with cooler air moving in during the day. Highs will be in the 60s.
Saturday night into Sunday morning will be chilly with lows in the 40s. Sunday will be sunny, but cool with highs in the low to mid 60s.
Temperatures will gradually warm next week, but we also have a lot of moisture on the way with rain likely toward the end of next week.
We want your pictures!
Show us what the weather looks like in your neighborhood. Your photo could end up on Spectrum Bay News 9.
- Get the Spectrum Bay News 9 app for iOS or Android
- Tap "Submit Content" at the bottom of the app menu
- Remember to include your name and location