ST. PETERSBURG, Fla. — Overnight will be warmer with lows near 60 for Tampa, with low 50s north.
- Plenty of sunshine today
- Warmer afternoons
- Not much rain
- SEE BELOW: See our 7-day forecast ▼
Monday will continue warming. Light southeast winds will allow for a sea breeze. So high temperatures in the coastal areas will be in the upper 70s while inland areas heat up into the low 80s.
With winds starting to shift to southerly, it will get a bit more humid too. A few showers will be possible.
Tuesday will continue the warm trend. Morning temperatures will stay in the mid-60s for Tampa. It will be more humid as winds become southerly then southwesterly. Expect partly sunny skies.
- WEATHER ON THE GO: Download the Spectrum Bay News 9 app and get Klystron 9 alerts wherever you are
- GET WEATHER ALERTS: Sign up to receive weather text alerts from Spectrum Bay News 9
- Klystron 9 | 7-Day forecast | Tampa Bay-area temperatures | Travel weather
A sea breeze will keep the coastal areas in the upper 70s, while inland areas will again be in the low 80s.
This same warm and humid pattern will continue through Thursday.
By Thursday night, the next front will move in. A few showers will be possible mainly Thursday night into Friday.
On Friday winds turn out of the north. Cooler and less humid air will move in. It will be breezy to windy.
The front will not move too far away though. So there will be lingering rain chances over the weekend. Temperatures will likely still stay near normal to a little above.
We want your pictures!
Show us what the weather looks like in your neighborhood. Your photo could end up on Spectrum Bay News 9.
- Get the Spectrum Bay News 9 app for iOS or Android
- Tap "Submit Content" at the bottom of the app menu
- Remember to include your name and location