ST. PETERSBURG, Fla. — Skies will go mostly cloudy overnight into early Friday morning with areas of thick fog developing.
Expect a cloudy, foggy start to Friday with morning temperatures in the 60's.
- Thick morning fog
- Few passing showers
- Slightly cooler
- SEE BELOW: See our 7-day forecast ▼
The front will slip through the area, leading to some passing showers that will exit in the afternoon.
The high temperatures will be lower in the low to mid 70s with a breezy north wind.
- WEATHER ON THE GO: Download the Spectrum Bay News 9 app and get Klystron 9 alerts wherever you are
- GET WEATHER ALERTS: Sign up to receive weather text alerts from Spectrum Bay News 9
- Klystron 9 | 7-Day forecast | Tampa Bay-area temperatures | Travel weather
Friday night will be partly cloudy with lows dropping into the 50's for Saturday morning.
Saturday will be a gorgeous day with lower humidity and comfortable highs in the 70's. There will be a mix of sun and clouds with a breeze from the northeast.
Sunday will be partly to mostly cloudy with a chance for an isolated shower. Highs will be in the 70's.
We want your pictures!
Show us what the weather looks like in your neighborhood. Your photo could end up on Spectrum Bay News 9.
- Get the Spectrum Bay News 9 app for iOS or Android
- Tap "Submit Content" at the bottom of the app menu
- Remember to include your name and location