STATEWIDE — The coronavirus pandemic has led to businesses temporarily shutting down, causing hardships for workers, small businesses, and industries across the state.
If you're looking for assistance during the crisis, or you're looking for ways to help others, we've compiled some resources you might be able to use.
- COVID-19 IMPACTS ON: Airports, Transportation Systems | Sports Events and Teams | Attractions | School Districts and Universities
- FREE CHARTER WIFI: Charter Communications to Offer Free Broadband, WiFi Access to Families with Elementary, College Students
- COMPLETE COVERAGE: Spectrum News | CDC | Florida Department of Health
- Find a Food Pantry in Central Florida through Second Harvest Food Bank
- Get connected to services by dialing 2-1-1 or going to 211.org