What makes our Everyday Heroes so special? Their main mission is to make Tampa Bay a better place.
These extraordinary people give their time, and use their talents to raise awareness and make a positive impact across all of our communities.
Typically, Spectrum Bay News 9 celebrates our Everyday Heroes during an annual luncheon held each spring.
Unfortunately, this year’s festivities had to be canceled due to the COVID-19 virus.
That’s why we invite you to join us for our special presentation, ”A Salute to Everyday Heroes” to honor the achievements of all of our 2019 Everyday Heroes and to recognize the 2019 winners. You can watch below.
Congratulations to all of our 2019 Everyday Hero award winners:
· Education Hero of the Year – Ron Flaville
· Health Advocate Hero of the Year – Dr. Robert & Janet Ettleman
· Public Service Hero of the Year – Marcia Hall
· Volunteer Hero of the Year – Michael Watson
· Young Hero of the Year – Brittany VanHook
· Viewers’ Choice Hero of the Year – Paula Stano
· Hero of the Year – Jack Asbury