We'll be updating this page ahead of what is now the remnants Fred with sandbag pick-up locations. Check back often for more information.
Pasco County Government is opening several sandbag stations to help protect property from potential flooding in low-lying areas.
Sand and sandbags are available 24 hours at the following self-serve locations, until further notice:
• W.H. Jack Mitchell, Jr. Park, 4825 Little Rd., New Port Richey
• Magnolia Valley Golf Course, 7223 Massachusetts Ave., New Port Richey
• Veterans Memorial Park, 14333 Hicks Rd., Hudson
• Wesley Chapel District Park, 7727 Boyette Rd., Wesley Chapel
• Land O’ Lakes Recreation Center, 3032 Collier Pkwy., Land O’ Lakes
• Pasco County Public Works (C-Barn), 30908 Warder Rd., San Antonio
• Zephyrhills Fire Station 2, 6907 Dairy Rd., Zephyrhills
Crews will restock sand between 8 a.m. and 5 p.m. Please bring a shovel and be prepared to fill your own sandbags. Learn how to properly use them here.
Pasco County Emergency Management is monitoring the storm and working with other county departments to proactively pump down standing water in low-lying areas around the county.
- Sandbags will be available in the City of Dunedin beginning Friday morning at 10 a.m.
From 10 a.m. to 7 p.m. on Friday and from 7 a.m. to 7 p.m. on Saturday, sandbags will be available at the Highlander Pool parking lot, 903 Michigan Blvd.
The sandbag site is opened to City of Dunedin residents and business owners with proof of driver's license or recent utility bill. There is a limit of 15 bags per resident or business owner. Sand, sandbags and shovels are available at the site. Assistance will be provided for those with special needs.
Please call the Public Services Division at 727-298-3232 or 727-298-3233 for further information.
MANATEE COUNTY (mymanatee.org)
• SELF-SERVE | Myakka Community Center 10060 Wauchula Rd Myakka City, FL 34251
• SELF-SERVE | Rubonia Community Center 1309 72nd St E Palmetto, FL 34221
CITRUS COUNTY (citrusbocc.com)
• Bicentennial Park, 501 North Baseball Point, Crystal River, FL 34429
• Homosassa Area Regional Park (tennis court parking lot), 4210 South Grandmarch Ave., Homosassa, FL 34446
Sand, bags, and a few shovels will be available at each site. For more information, call (352) 527-5477 or visit: https://www.citrusbocc.com/departments/public_works/index.php