PASCO COUNTY, Fla. — Pasco County Schools’ Summer Food Service program will begin on June 6 and continue until July 29. Breakfasts and lunches will be provided Monday through Thursday to anyone 18 and younger at the these school locations.
Students attending PLACE or Extended School Year programs at these schools will receive their meals on campus while attending the program.
Additionally, buses will be at the following locations on Monday through Thursday to provide lunch:
- Hilltop Landings Apartments (37611 Colina Drive, Dade City)
- Resurrection House Park (37124 Lock Street, Dade City)
- Trilby United Methodist Church (37504 Trilby Road, Dade City)
- Zephyrhills YMCA (37301 Chapel Hill Loop, Zephyrhills)
- Crystal Springs Community Center (1655 Partridge Blvd, Zephyrhills)
For more information, click here.