November 30, 2012
November 26, 2021
November 16, 2021
November 15, 2021
- If you filed tax returns for 2019 or 2020, have dependents and meet eligibility requirements, you should have been receiving the monthly payments already. If you have not filed tax returns, go to getctc.org and pick the option to file a simplified version of your tax credits. The version in Spanish is on getctc.org/es.
November 9, 2021
November 8, 2021
October 29, 2021
- Paying your Pasco County Utilities bill is now easier
You can make payments with any of these easy-to-use methods:
By phone at 855-786-5344
Online using MasterCard, Discover, American Express or Visa
Online using Google Pay, Apple Pay, eCheck or ACH (Automatic Clearing House)
In-person at one of three Customer Service Centers (Visa not accepted in-person)
Recurring automatic payment via Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT)
Mail via U.S. Postal Service, FedEx or UPS
To see a step-by-step guide for the new method, or to learn more about all payment methods, please visit our Pasco County Utilities payment webpage.
October 28, 2021
October 25, 2021
- Citrus County roundabout at US 98 at CR 491
Final dates to test-drive roundabout: A full-scale version of the future US 98/CR 491 roundabout is set up in Citrus County. The test track will be available for drivers to try on October 20 and 27. Details/directions
- Polk County links for rental assistance:
Florida Rural Legal Services Inc.
Phone: 1 (888) 582-3410, ext. 3022 or 3016
The Agricultural and Labor Program Inc.
Phone: (863) 956-3491 or 1 (800) 330-3491
Heart for Winter Haven Inc.
Phone: (863) 291-6270
October 23, 2021
October 19, 2021
October 18, 2021
October 17, 2021
October 16, 2021
October 9, 2021
October 5, 2021
October 4, 2021
October 1, 2021
Sept. 30, 2021
Sept. 29, 2021
- Employees with Hillsborough County Public Schools enjoy a competitive benefits package, including a variety of retirement options, weekends off, no-premium healthcare options, and more. Potential applicants can register ahead of time at https:// bit.ly/ JobFair0929.
Sept. 28, 2021
Sept. 25, 2021
- Oldsmar news: To help the community develop a further understanding of Oldsmar’s proposed Downtown Development, the City has created a special website section for those interested in learning more about this subject.
The page includes materials presented during the August 17 City Council meeting, FAQs, and a platform to submit questions and comments to City Council. Click here to view.
- Bartow news: VISTE is in desperate need of volunteers to help deliver hot meals on Tuesdays and supplemental groceries once a month to seniors living in BARTOW. If interested in volunteering, please contact VISTE at 863-683-8458 or visit their website at www.viste.org
Sept. 24, 2021
Sept. 20, 2021
- Citrus County Job Fair! With businesses from Lecanto, Inverness, Crystal River and more coming together in-person, you can explore all of your local open positions. This event is free and open to the public. Masks are required at this in-person event. Learn more and register.
Sept. 17, 2021
- Achieve Center at Richey is now hiring Exceptional Student Education (ESE) Instructional Assistants (IA). ACR is a school for elementary kids with emotional/behavioral disabilities. On the job training is available. To apply please visit: https://pasco.tedk12.com/hire/ViewJob.aspx?JobID=17310
Sept. 16, 2021
Sept. 14, 2021
Sept. 13, 2021
Sept. 11, 2021
Sept. 8, 2021
Sept. 5, 2021
Sept. 2, 2021
Aug. 31, 2021
Polk County Sheriff's Office Hiring Crossing Guards
- The Polk County Sheriff's Office is seeking qualified men and women in various locations in Polk County who desire to work as substitute crossing guards.
- The locations in need are in the Jan Phyl Village area of Winter Haven, Lake Wales, and Lakeland.
- Anyone interested should be available to work for one hour in the morning and for 30 minutes in the afternoon when scheduled to work a crossing.
- Anyone interested in applying for a school crossing guard position in Winter Haven or Lake Wales should contact Supervisor Courtney Branch at (863) 534-7300 ext. 109.
- Anyone interested in applying for a school crossing guard position in Lakeland should contact Supervisor Heather Strafford at (863) 534-7300 ext. 108.
Aug. 29, 2021
Suncoast Animal League took in some puppies and dogs Sunday morning that were evacuated from the path of Hurricane Ida in Louisiana. The team at St. Landry Parrish then headed back to Louisiana to help evacuate more animals as devastating Hurricane Ida inched closer. If you are interested in fostering any of these pups, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Aug. 26, 2021
Aug. 25, 2021
Aug. 24, 2021
Citrus County water quality reports are now available to the public. You can find them here.
Water quality data is recorded daily and reported monthly to the Florida Department of Environmental Protection.
Aug. 24, 2021
- LINK: CareerSource Florida
- JOB FAIR
Wednesday, August 24th, 2021 from 8 AM - 8 PM - Clearwater - St. Petersburg - Tampa NE - Sarasota - Brandon -Bradenton - New Port Richey Express Employment Professionals has over 1,500 jobs we are hiring for on Wednesday, August 24th from 8am-8pm. We will be recruiting for close to 500 different local Southwest Florida Companies! All interviews will take place over the phone and Express NEVER charges any fees to job seekers. CLICK LINK BELOW TO SCHEDULE YOUR PHONE INTERVIEW AT SOUTHWEST FLORIDA-JOB-A-THON https://expresspros.com/southwestfloridaregion/ Can't Make August 24th, Call your Local Express office anytime between 8am until 5pm to speak with our expert Recruiters. PLEASE REFER A FRIEND! REFERRAL BONUS AVAILABLE Job-A-Thon Position Details: - Office Services -Industrial - Skilled Trades – Professional - All Positions are primarily Evaluation-Hire or Direct Hire Positions -Entry Level to Professional Positions Available
Aug. 21, 2021
- Fall 2021 CareFest
CareFest is back! The celebration of volunteering and giving back to the community has returned for Fall 2021. Community members are invited to participate in local projects Saturday, Sept. 11 through Sunday, Oct. 17.
Click for details
Aug. 18, 2021
Aug. 17, 2021
- For 24-hour counsel, call the National Veteran Crisis Hotline at 1-800-273-8255. You are NOT alone! Veterans in Florida, call the Florida Veterans Support Line at 1-844-MyFLVet (693-5838) or 2-1-1.
- Win the Morgan & Morgan jingle contest
Aug. 14, 2021
Aug. 13, 2021
Aug. 12, 2021
Aug. 9, 2021
Aug. 7, 2021
Aug. 6, 2021
Aug. 6, 2021
Aug. 5, 2021
Aug. 3, 2021
Aug. 1, 2021
- The Consumer Financial Protection Bureau has launched a new search tool to help struggling renters find assistance. Learn more here.
July 29, 2021
- Pasco County now accepting applications for our free, Fall & Winter Citizens' Academy classes! Get a first-hand, immersive look at local government. Classes begin in September & January so sign up today! http://bit.ly/PascoCAapp
July 28, 2021
July 27, 2021
July 26, 2021
Participating in a study on long term effects of Covid on children
July 24, 2021
July 23, 2021
- To report red tide or dead fish in Pinellas County: Call (727) 893-7111 or visit STPETE.ORG/ACTION
July 22, 2021
July 21, 2021
Meeting Link: Weeki Wachee working group will hold virtual meeting from 10 a.m. to noon Thursday. The group is trying to find the best way to address recreational impacts on the river and spring system. Attend by clicking here.
July 20, 2021
- WEDDING DRESS GIVEAWAY: The Regent Entertainment venue is giving away wedding dresses to the medical community! A total of 26 dresses valued between $600 and $1,200 will be given. Recipients have to have been nominated and with Brandon Regional. Nominations can be sent to: Skeil@theregentFL.com
July 19, 2021
- Pasco County is hiring for a Program Instructor for a Lacrosse Program at Land O' Lakes Heritage Park. Click to learn more.
July 16, 2021
July 15, 2021
To report red tide or dead fish in Pinellas County: Call (727) 893-7111 or visit STPETE.ORG/ACTION
July 14, 2021
Hernando County is looking for individuals to join its team in the following positions:
- Library Services Assistant Part-Time (Closes 7/27/2021)
- Custodian I (Closes 7/27/2021)
- Maintenance Technician II (Closes 7/27/2021)
- Branch Supervisor (Closes 7/20/2021)
- Assistant County Engineer (Closes 7/30/2021)
- Engineer II (Closes 7/30/2021)
- MPO Executive Director (Closes 7/23/2021)
- Traffic Engineer (Closes 7/30/2021)
- Kennel Worker Part-Time (Closes 7/27/2021)
- Inspector-Plans Examiner (Open Until Filled)
- Firefighter EMT or Medic (Open Until Filled)
- Collection System Tech I (Open until filled)
- Electrical Mechanical Specialist I (Open until filled)
- Distribution System Operator I (Open until filled)
Visit www.HernandoCounty.us/HR for a full job description and application for this position.
Raymond James Stadium will be hosting a job fair on Saturday, July 24 to fill positions for the upcoming season. Representatives from the Tampa Sports Authority, Legends, Sentry Event Services, Hillsborough County SportsPlex and Allied Security will be taking applications and conducting interviews. The information for the event:
Saturday,July 24th, 9:00am-3:00pm
East Club of Raymond James Stadium
Park in Lot B/C off Himes Avenue
July 11, 2021
July 10, 2021
July 9, 2021
July 4, 2021
The Plant City Police Department is seeking memorabilia for an upcoming historical display. The PCPD would like to request donations of any PCPD badges, uniforms, equipment, or photos. Photos may be scanned and returned. If you are interested in donating items, please contact Chief Bradford at 813-707-2231 or email@example.com.
July 3, 2021
Polk County Sheriff Grady Judd is seeking volunteers willing to partner with law enforcement as members of the Fort Fraser Trail Citizen’s Assisted Patrol (CAP). Fort Fraser Trail is a recreational 7.7-mile trail that runs along the east side of U.S. Highway 98 from Bartow to Winter Lake Road. There are now two spurs off the trail, one that provides access to Polk County’s Circle B Bar Reserve and a new trail head for the Panther Point Trail that adds nearly 4 miles of trail, bringing the total for Panther Point Trail to 8 miles. The Fort Fraser paved trail is patrolled by volunteers during the daylight hours using an agency-marked 4-seat utility task vehicle provided by the Sheriff’s Office. New CAP volunteers will be trained in patrol, crime observation, and crime prevention techniques. Members will also be provided with a volunteer uniform shirt and ball cap. Volunteers also serve as goodwill ambassadors for the Fort Fraser Trail. Anyone who has an interest in helping support the Polk County Sheriff’s Office crime prevention mission is encouraged to apply as a Polk County Sheriff’s Office CAP volunteer.
There are also other volunteer opportunities available, such as Volunteer Sheriff’s Service Officers, office volunteers, and animal shelter volunteers. To obtain an application for the Sheriff’s Office Citizen’s Assisted Patrol, send an email to volunteer@ polksheriff.org. For more information, please contact Robert Groover at (863) 298-6681 or Tina Goepferich at (863) 298-6682.
June 22, 2021
June 20, 2021
The Florida Department of Health in Pasco County has teamed up with Pasco County Schools and Health Hero to offer free COVID-19 vaccines to Pasco County students ages 12 and older. To register your child, visit the Pasco County Schools website
June 18, 2021
Juvenile Welfare Board of Pinellas County , have teamed up with Johns Hopkins All Children's Hospital and Florida Department of Health in Pinellas County to bring FREE COVID-19 vaccine clinics for community children ages 12 and up. The Vaccines are available by appointment only from 8:30 AM to 3:00 PM. Call 727-824-6931 to schedule an appointment.
• June 22 (Dose 1) and July 13 (Dose 2): Largo High School
• June 23 (Dose 1) and July 14 (Dose 2): Gibbs High School
• June 24 (Dose 1) and July 15 (Dose 2): Pinellas Park High School
June 12, 2021
June 9, 2021
June 8, 2021
June 7, 2021
Starting this week, the Hillsborough and Pinellas County school districts will offer the Pfizer-BioNTech vaccine to kids for free. Here's the full list of locations
June 3, 2021
Hernando County Board of County Commissioners is accepting applications from individuals wishing to serve as a member on the County committees listed below. The following positions are currently vacant.
Board of Construction and Regulation - Two consumer positions
Library Advisory Committee - Two positions
All applicants must be residents and registered voters in Hernando County. These are voluntary, non-paid positions and may be designated as an alternate member position.
Applications are available at the County Administrator’s Office, located at 15470 Flight Path Drive, Brooksville, FL 34604, by calling (352) 754-4002 or by visiting www.HernandoCounty.us/Committees . Applications must be returned to the County Administrator’s Office no later than 5 p.m. on Friday, June 18, 2021.