Oct. 19, 2020
Oct. 17, 2020
Oct. 16, 2020
- The Firestone Grand Prix is looking for friendly and enthusiastic volunteers with a can-do attitude. Apply now at: http://gpstpete.com/volunteer
The Firestone Grand Prix is looking for friendly and enthusiastic volunteers with a can-do attitude!
Volunteering at the Event is a unique and fulfilling experience that offers great insight into one of the biggest annual sporting events in Florida! An event of this scale and scope would not be possible without the dedication and support of our fabulous volunteers. We hope you will join our team!
- The Citrus County CARES Small Business Grant Program Phase III electronic application link, www.citrusbocc.com/cares, goes live on Monday, October 19 at 8:00AM and the application period extends through Friday, November 6 at 5:00PM.
Oct. 15, 2020
Oct. 12, 2020
Oct. 11, 2020
Oct. 10, 2020
Oct. 8, 2020
Oct. 7, 2020
- TAMPA, Fla. — Hillsborough County Commissioner Sandy Murman, in association with CareerSource Tampa Bay will be hosting her 9th Annual County Job Fair, on Thursday, October 8th, from 10:00 A.M. to 2:00 P.M. via a virtual job fair platform. SIGN UP LINK: www.CareerSourceTB.com/JobFair.
Sept. 30, 2020
- Lealman residents: find out what your neighbors think about the future of Pinellas County’s Lealman Exchange center at a special Town Hall meeting, Wed., Sept. 30, at 6:30 p.m. Meeting will be virtual on Zoom & onsite w/ limited seating. RVSP by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Pasco Businesses: Earn your GBAC STAR Accreditation for infectious disease outbreak prevention in one day during a FREE, in-person workshop Oct. 6 or 7 at AdventHealth Center Ice. #PascoCounty will reimburse all associated costs. Learn more and register: bit.ly/GBACStarWorkshop
- Join a team a Manatee County as an Executive Assistant to the Board of County Commissioners
Build your career and enjoy excellent benefits, including:
Low-cost award-winning health insurance
Participation in pension plan or 401k plan
Generous paid vacation, sick time and holidays
Come do #WorkThatMatters. Apply today: bit.ly/BCCExecAsst
Sept. 27, 2020
Sept. 26, 2020
Sept. 21, 2020
- Now Hiring: Network Engineer
Salary: $33.42 - $55.14/Hour
Job Overview: Performs network engineering, installation, setup, configuration, upgrades, advanced troubleshooting for enterprise routing and switching environments, virtual private networking (VPN), firewalls, voice communications infrastructure/systems (including Voice Over IP), and wireless networking & monitoring systems.
Find job details and apply today, here:
Sept. 20, 2020
Sept. 18, 2020
Polk County Public Schools is pleased to formally announce a new elementary school in the Mulberry area. The unnamed K-5 school is under construction at 4815 Bailey Road and is expected to be complete for the start of the 2021-22 school year. The 127,000-square-foot school will have capacity for approximately 1,000 students. It will serve the existing student population at Kingsford Elementary and provide enrollment relief to James W. Sikes and R. Bruce Wagner elementary schools.
WATCH: Southwest Florida Water Management District has partnered with the Hernando County Utilities Department and UF IFAS Solutions to help residents save water and money!
In Citrus County, want a presentation on Emergency Management and COVID19 has you stuck inside, unable to meet? Let us come to you - virtually! It’s free. If you are interested, call Director Evan at 352-249-2703 or email email@example.com.
Sept. 17, 2020
Drone Prep Course
- When: October 12 - 14, 2020
- Time: 9:00am - 12:30pm
- Where: Microsoft Teams platform (live classroom)
- This virtual course is designed to help prepare those who want to incorporate drones into their professional career and need to pass the FAA Part 107 knowledge test.
- Books and class activity kit will be mailed directly to the address of the individual registered for the course prior to the start of the course. Cost of these items are covered in the course registration fee. Registration will close October 5, 2020, to give time for course materials to arrive via postal service.
Sept. 15, 2020
- New hours offered for COVID-19 testing at Mahaffey Theater site. Beginning on Wednesday, Sept. 16, COVID-19 testing will be available from 11 a.m. to 6 p.m. Tuesdays through Saturdays at the County's drive-up testing site outside of the Duke Energy for the Arts Mahaffey Theater, 400 1st St. S., St. Petersburg. Antibody testing will be available from 11 a.m. - 5 p.m. Tuesdays through Saturdays.
- Put your culinary skills to the test! The UF/IFAS Pasco County Extension Community Garden and Family Consumer Sciences Programs are hosting a FREE, four-week, online nutrition and gardening program that begins October 5, 2020, and culminates with a cookoff.
WHAT: Healthy Eating Program and Contest
WHEN: October 5 through 29, 2020
HOW: Register online through October 5 at: bit.ly/healthyeatingcookoff
WHERE: Enjoy weekly, virtual lessons online at home. On October 29, drop off your meal sample, complete with recipe information at:
UF/IFAS Pasco Extension One-Stop Shop
15029 14th Street
Dade City, FL
Sept. 14, 2020
Sept. 13, 2020
Sept. 13, 2020
Sept. 12, 2020
Sept. 9, 2020
Sept. 6, 2020
ZooTampa virtual clean-up event details
For those who missed Monday night's Charter Review Committee public forum, there will be another, according to City of Haines City Government.
The committee elected to hold another public forum for Monday, Sept. 28. As is the case with all committee meetings, it will begin at 5:30 p.m. at Lake Eva Event Center, 799 Johns Ave.
Use the same Zoom information to weigh in or follow remotely:
Webinar ID: 811 9186 2385
To call toll free, dial 888-475-4499 or 877-853-5257
Sept. 4, 2020
Sept. 1, 2020