May 16, 2021
May 14, 2021
May 10, 2021
May 9, 2021
May 8, 2021
May 4, 2021
Coffee, donuts, and more for a cause!
If you stop by one of the participating Dunkin' locations on May 5th and make a purchase of one of the designated items, they will donate $1 to the Deputy Michael J. Magli Memorial Fund!
- 3720 Tampa Road, Oldsmar, FL 34677
- 3801 Tampa Road, Oldsmar, FL 34677
- 2551 Gulf to Bay Blvd, Clearwater, FL 33765
- 33240 US 19 N, Palm Harbor, FL 34684
- 1461 Main Street, Dunedin, FL -34698
- 8419 US Highway 19, Port Richey, FL 34668
- 700 34th Street North, St. Pete, FL 33713
- 3850 34th Street South, St Pete, FL 33711
- 1200 Pasadena Ave. South, Pasadena, FL 33707
- 1525 4th Street South St. Pete, FL 33701
- 5602 Gulfport Blvd S Gulfport, FL 33707
- 3934 49th Street North Saint Petersburg, FL 33701
- 17307 Gulf Boulevard, North Redington Beach, FL 33708
- 23924 US Highway 19 North, Clearwater, FL 33765
- 2451 N. McMullen Booth Road, Clearwater, FL 33759
- 2600 Bayshore Blvd. Dunedin, FL 34698
- 27001 US 19 N, Clearwater, FL 33761 (in the mall)
- 18419 US 19 N, Clearwater, FL 33764
- 1815 N Highland Ave, Clearwater, FL 33755
- 1749 Drew Street, Clearwater, 33755
- 7004 N Dale Mabry Hwy, Tampa, FL 33614
- 10960- B Cross Creek , Tampa, FL 33647
- 330 W Fletcher Ave, Tampa, FL 33612
- 17691 Gunn Highway, Odessa, FL 33556
- 12181 West Hillsborough Avenue, Tampa, FL 33635
- 10608 New East Bay Road, Gibsonton, FL 33543
- 1261 Gulf Blvd, Clearwater, FL 33767
- 3515 East Bay Drive, Largo, FL 33771
- 13013 66th Street, Largo, FL 33773
- 13050 Walsingham Road Largo, FL 33774
- 3920 Ulmerton Rd, Clearwater, FL 33762
- 7030 Ulmerton Road, Largo, FL 33771
April 24, 2021
April 21, 2021
April 20, 2021
April 15, 2021
April 13, 2021
April 12, 2021
April 10, 2021
- Dunedin Cares is asking local businesses and organizations to participate in its "Peanut Butter and Jelly Challenge" to help stock the shelves with food for people who need it. Learn more: https://bit.ly/3dU09ku
April 6, 2021
- Pasco County Offers More Assistance Through Pasco H.E.A.R.T.
Program to help pay your bills directly if you rent in Pasco County and have experienced economic hardship due to COVID-19.
Apply online at: bit.ly/31my3IP
April 5, 2021
March 31, 2021
March 30, 2021
March 28, 2021
March 27, 2021
- Pinellas Urban Farm & Garden Tour Set for March 27
- Residents and community gardens of St. Pete can now sell their produce, herb & honey directly from their property. The tour is from 10 a.m - 2 p.m. In-person tours start on the hour. Each location will also host an online virtual tour.
- These tours offer a day of meeting and learning from local food producers about how to buy food directly from them or how to create your own backyard or community garden.
- The event is free. Participants can drop-in at select locations.
- Here are the locations:
- Private Homesteads
● Urban Oakstead
3625 Dartmouth Ave. N., St. Petersburg, FL
● St. Pete MicroFarm
651 62nd Ave S, St. Petersburg, FL
3061 20th Ave. S., St. Petersburg, FL
● EarthSong Nursery
5001 10th Ave. N., St. Petersburg, FL
● The Urban Harvest
5610 4th Ave. N., St. Petersburg, FL
● Little Tree Homestead & Nursery
4235 Burlington Ave N, St. Petersburg, FL
● Bartlett Park Community Garden
1453 Highland St. S., St. Petersburg, FL
● EPP - Lakewood Elementary
4151 6th St S, St. Petersburg, FL
● Beacon Community Food Forest
2470 Nursery Rd., Clearwater, FL
● DayStar Garden
1055 28th St. S., St. Petersburg
● St. Pete Youth Farm
1664 12th St. S., St. Petersburg, FL
● 15th Street Farm
310 15th St. N., St. Petersburg, FL
March 25, 2021
March 24, 2021
March 23, 2021
- Bring your little ones to Conservatory Park for an interactive storytime about spring! We will be reading "Who Likes Rain?" by Wong Herbert Yee. Program suitable for children 5 and under and their families. Reservations recommended. To register please visit https://www.eventbrite.com/e/145298789591 .
For more information please contact email@example.com or call (941) 742-5923 ext. 6044.
March 22, 2021
March 20, 2021
March 19, 2021
March 17, 2021
March 14, 2021
- J. Ben Harill Recreation Complex is hiring youth basketball referees. To inquire about the position or schedule an interview, call Summer Marin at (727) 942-7439 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. More information here.
March 13, 2021
March 11, 2021
March 10, 2021
March 9, 2021
- Register for the Webinar: http://bit.ly/BackyardBugsAndButterflies
What is that bug? Does it bite? Join UF/IFAS Extension Specialist, James Stevenson, as he introduces families to the wonderful world of bugs and butterflies found throughout Pinellas County.
March 8, 2021
March 3, 2021
- Pasco County Human Services
There has been a surge in fraud cases targeting seniors and other groups during the pandemic. Join Congressman Gus M. Bilirakis to learn more about protecting yourself and your loved ones from becoming a victim of these evolving threats.
- Consumer Protection Virtual Forum
Date: March 5, 2021
Time: 10:30 a.m. - 11:30 a.m.
This forum will be conducted via Zoom. Link posted in comments.
Meeting ID: 161 119 5659
March 1, 2021
- Vinik Sports Group announces Backing the Bay, powered by The Identity Tampa Bay, a marketing grant program designed to help small businesses throughout the Tampa Bay community. The program will feature one locally-owned small business per month throughout the remainder of 2021, at least half of which will be minority, woman, veteran, or LGBT-owned. Applications are now being accepted for the months of May, June, July, and August. The deadline to apply is March 15.
- To apply for the Backing the Bay program and more information, including the official rules, visit www.BackingTheBay.com.
Feb. 27, 2021
Feb. 23, 2021
- Join UF IFAS Extension Pasco County for a Virtual ServSafe Manager Certification Class and Exam. Online sessions will be held throughout March with the in-person exam on March 22. Learn more on what you need and how to register at: bit.ly/ServSafeMarch2021
- Join us for a virtual visit from The Orianne Center for Indigo Conservation (OCIC) to learn about the United States' longest, nonvenomous, native snake: The Eastern Indigo Snake! This webinar will take place via Zoom. Please register at https://ufl.zoom.us/.../tJEvf-2srDgsHtVhbK0RJ-r3TbtVCSJBzMEF
Feb. 22, 2021
Feb. 21, 2021
Feb. 20, 2021
Feb. 19, 2021
Feb. 18, 2021
Feb. 16, 2021
Feb. 10, 2021
Feb. 7, 2021
Feb. 5, 2021
- Route 19C: Additional Trips
Weekday –10:00 am and 6:30 pm
Saturday –8:00 am and 7:00 pm
No additional service on Sundays
- Route 34C: Additional Trips
(Service between Grand Central Station and Shoppes at Park Place ONLY)
Weekday –9:30 am to 3:30 pm
Saturday –9:00 am to7:00 pm
Sunday –8:30 am to 5:30 pm
- Route 52C: Additional Trips
Weekday –8:00 am and 4:00 pm
Saturday –9:30 am and 8:30 pm
Sunday –8:30 am and 6:30 pm
Feb. 4, 2021
- Calling all trail enthusiasts! We need your help selecting a new logo for the Pinellas County Trail. Take our short survey to view the design options. Your responses will help us shape the final logo. The survey is open now until Tues., Feb. 9 by using this link: https://bit.ly/3oOVvrj.
Jan. 30, 2021
Jan. 29, 2021
Jan. 27, 2021
Jan. 23, 2021
Jan. 21, 2021
Jan. 13, 2021
- Free Irrigation 101 workshop in March
Citrus County Utilities is offering a free online irrigation 101 class on January 20, 2021 from 1pm through 4pm. The training offers the basics of operating an irrigation system in Florida.
Register at https://ccufflprogram.eventbrite.com/.
Jan. 12, 2021
Jan. 11, 2021
Jan. 10, 2021
Jan. 9, 2021
Jan. 7, 2021
Jan. 5, 2021
Jan. 2, 2021
Dec. 31, 2020
1ST NIGHT ST. PETE: https://www.firstnightstpete.com/
NEW YEARS EVE FIREWORKS DISPLAY & RIVERFRONT CONCERT AT ARMATURE WORKS
NOON YEAR'S EVE CELEBRATION FOR KIDS AT ARMATURE WORKS
MISSED HOLIDAYS 2020 NYE 2021 AT AMERICAN SOCIAL
NEW YEAR'S EVE BUSCH GARDENS
DOWNTOWN COUNTDOWN AT GLAZER CHILDRENS MUSEUM
NEW YEAR'S EVE CRUISE YACHT STARSHIP
CHILL YEAR'S EVE AT THE STRAZ
HAIR OF THE DOG NEW YEAR'S DAY AT SPARKMAN WHARF
Dec. 30, 2020
Dec. 29. 2020
Dec. 28, 2020
Dec. 27, 2020
Dec. 24, 2020
Dec. 23, 2020
Dec. 16, 2020
- Hillsborough County is working to develop a Community Sustainability Action Plan. Sustainability is the wise use of resources to meet the current needs of individuals and society, while helping to sustain and protect the wellbeing of our people, the environment, and the local economy. https://qfreeaccountssjc1.az1.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_0TiGKqEjShAJUqh
Dec. 15, 2020
- Pasco County Public Transportation
RIDER ALERT! Expect Delays on Route 19 due to one bus down.
Bayonet Point southbound at 2 p.m., 4 p.m., and 6 p.m. are not in service.
Huey Ave. northbound at 3 p.m., 5 p.m., and 7 p.m. are not in service. Please check the schedule and take alterative times. https://bit.ly/pcptroute19
RecruitMilitary Eastern Region Virtual Career Fair for Veterans
WHO: DAV and RecruitMilitary will host the Eastern Region Virtual Career Fair for Veterans.
WHAT: This is a free virtual hiring event for transitioning military personnel, veterans, National Guard members, Reserve members and military spouses.
WHEN: Tuesday, December 15th from 11am to 3pm Eastern Time.
WHERE: For more information and to register for this virtual hiring event, visit here.
MORE DETAILS: Since the onset of COVID-19 RecruitMilitary has hosted 57 virtual veteran career fairs, providing 2,300 organizations with access to more than 54,000 military-trained candidates.
Dec. 14, 2020
Pinellas: Disaster risk survey now open to residents and businesses
• Disaster risk survey can be accessed at https://www.opentownhall.com/10050
• Survey results will help develop post-disaster redevelopment planning efforts
• Project part of a $75,000 grant by the Florida Department of Environmental Protection
Dec. 12, 2020
Dec. 6, 2020
Dec. 5, 2020
Dec. 4, 2020
Dec. 3, 2020
Dec. 1, 2020
- Regional 911 Virtual Meet and Greet
Pinellas County Government is currently hiring 10 Law Enforcement Telecommunicators. Register now for this virtual opportunity to learn more from the hiring manager about the application and hiring process; on-the-job training and career progression with Regional 911.