June 22, 2021
June 20, 2021
The Florida Department of Health in Pasco County has teamed up with Pasco County Schools and Health Hero to offer free COVID-19 vaccines to Pasco County students ages 12 and older. To register your child, visit the Pasco County Schools website
June 18, 2021
Juvenile Welfare Board of Pinellas County , have teamed up with Johns Hopkins All Children's Hospital and Florida Department of Health in Pinellas County to bring FREE COVID-19 vaccine clinics for community children ages 12 and up. The Vaccines are available by appointment only from 8:30 AM to 3:00 PM. Call 727-824-6931 to schedule an appointment.
• June 22 (Dose 1) and July 13 (Dose 2): Largo High School
• June 23 (Dose 1) and July 14 (Dose 2): Gibbs High School
• June 24 (Dose 1) and July 15 (Dose 2): Pinellas Park High School
June 12, 2021
June 9, 2021
June 8, 2021
June 7, 2021
Starting this week, the Hillsborough and Pinellas County school districts will offer the Pfizer-BioNTech vaccine to kids for free. Here's the full list of locations
June 3, 2021
Hernando County Board of County Commissioners is accepting applications from individuals wishing to serve as a member on the County committees listed below. The following positions are currently vacant.
Board of Construction and Regulation - Two consumer positions
Library Advisory Committee - Two positions
All applicants must be residents and registered voters in Hernando County. These are voluntary, non-paid positions and may be designated as an alternate member position.
Applications are available at the County Administrator’s Office, located at 15470 Flight Path Drive, Brooksville, FL 34604, by calling (352) 754-4002 or by visiting www.HernandoCounty.us/Committees . Applications must be returned to the County Administrator’s Office no later than 5 p.m. on Friday, June 18, 2021.
June 2, 2021
- PINELLAS COUNTY: Community FREE CPR classes are back! We will be maxing our class sizes at 12-15 people. We are currently recommending but not requiring a face mask while in the building. We will be practicing social distancing and everyone will have their own manikin to practice with. Please do not show up if you have any cold or flu like symptoms. CLICK HERE TO REGISTER
Grab-and-go food distribution will run from June 2 through August 5, and will take place every Monday and Wednesday from 10 a.m.-11 a.m.
The meals will be provided at 36 school sites across the district. Families will receive two days’ worth of breakfast and lunch on both pick up days, ensuring students have food to eat each weekday. The summer grab-and-go sites are as listed below:
Summer Curbside Distribution Sites (6/2/21—8/5/21) 36 sites
Bloomingdale Oak Grove
Clair Mel Plant City
East Bay Reddick
Gaither Riverview Elementary
Jefferson Turkey Creek
Carrabba’s Italian Grill is hosting a two day in-person hiring event for all hourly positions.
On-site and virtual interviews at local Carrabba’s Italian Grill restaurants will take place on the following dates and times:
• Wednesday, June 2 from 11 a.m. – 7 p.m.
• Thursday, June 3 from 11 a.m. – 7 p.m.
Carrabba’s Italian Grill offers:
• Competitive Wages
• Flexible Schedules
• Employee Benefits & Perks
• A Fun Place To Work & Grow
To schedule an interview, simply scan the QR code seen below or click here: https://calendly.com/carrabba-s-italian-grill-virtual-interviews.
May 29, 2021
May 27, 2021
Through Resilient Tampa, the City, under Mayor Jane Castor’s leadership, has set forth an ambitious but achievable plan for building resilience by addressing our city’s most urgent shocks and stresses in an integrated way. This tactical roadmap is organized around aspirational visions and goals for our city’s future that span every scale, from individual Tampanians, to neighborhoods, to infrastructure systems, to the city as a whole.
May 25, 2021
May 23, 2021
May 19, 2021
- Florida Department of Transportation and Tampa Bay Next are seeking input from the community on the decoration that will top the new Howard Frankland Bridge. Both are nautical-inspired. You can see the options and cast your vote here.
May 19, 2021
May 18, 2021
May 16, 2021
May 14, 2021
May 10, 2021
May 9, 2021
May 8, 2021
May 4, 2021
Coffee, donuts, and more for a cause!
If you stop by one of the participating Dunkin' locations on May 5th and make a purchase of one of the designated items, they will donate $1 to the Deputy Michael J. Magli Memorial Fund!
- 3720 Tampa Road, Oldsmar, FL 34677
- 3801 Tampa Road, Oldsmar, FL 34677
- 2551 Gulf to Bay Blvd, Clearwater, FL 33765
- 33240 US 19 N, Palm Harbor, FL 34684
- 1461 Main Street, Dunedin, FL -34698
- 8419 US Highway 19, Port Richey, FL 34668
- 700 34th Street North, St. Pete, FL 33713
- 3850 34th Street South, St Pete, FL 33711
- 1200 Pasadena Ave. South, Pasadena, FL 33707
- 1525 4th Street South St. Pete, FL 33701
- 5602 Gulfport Blvd S Gulfport, FL 33707
- 3934 49th Street North Saint Petersburg, FL 33701
- 17307 Gulf Boulevard, North Redington Beach, FL 33708
- 23924 US Highway 19 North, Clearwater, FL 33765
- 2451 N. McMullen Booth Road, Clearwater, FL 33759
- 2600 Bayshore Blvd. Dunedin, FL 34698
- 27001 US 19 N, Clearwater, FL 33761 (in the mall)
- 18419 US 19 N, Clearwater, FL 33764
- 1815 N Highland Ave, Clearwater, FL 33755
- 1749 Drew Street, Clearwater, 33755
- 7004 N Dale Mabry Hwy, Tampa, FL 33614
- 10960- B Cross Creek , Tampa, FL 33647
- 330 W Fletcher Ave, Tampa, FL 33612
- 17691 Gunn Highway, Odessa, FL 33556
- 12181 West Hillsborough Avenue, Tampa, FL 33635
- 10608 New East Bay Road, Gibsonton, FL 33543
- 1261 Gulf Blvd, Clearwater, FL 33767
- 3515 East Bay Drive, Largo, FL 33771
- 13013 66th Street, Largo, FL 33773
- 13050 Walsingham Road Largo, FL 33774
- 3920 Ulmerton Rd, Clearwater, FL 33762
- 7030 Ulmerton Road, Largo, FL 33771
April 24, 2021
April 21, 2021
April 20, 2021
April 15, 2021
April 13, 2021
April 12, 2021
April 10, 2021
- Dunedin Cares is asking local businesses and organizations to participate in its "Peanut Butter and Jelly Challenge" to help stock the shelves with food for people who need it. Learn more: https://bit.ly/3dU09ku
April 6, 2021
- Pasco County Offers More Assistance Through Pasco H.E.A.R.T.
Program to help pay your bills directly if you rent in Pasco County and have experienced economic hardship due to COVID-19.
Apply online at: bit.ly/31my3IP
April 5, 2021
March 31, 2021
March 30, 2021
March 28, 2021
March 27, 2021
- Pinellas Urban Farm & Garden Tour Set for March 27
- Residents and community gardens of St. Pete can now sell their produce, herb & honey directly from their property. The tour is from 10 a.m - 2 p.m. In-person tours start on the hour. Each location will also host an online virtual tour.
- These tours offer a day of meeting and learning from local food producers about how to buy food directly from them or how to create your own backyard or community garden.
- The event is free. Participants can drop-in at select locations.
- Here are the locations:
- Private Homesteads
● Urban Oakstead
3625 Dartmouth Ave. N., St. Petersburg, FL
● St. Pete MicroFarm
651 62nd Ave S, St. Petersburg, FL
3061 20th Ave. S., St. Petersburg, FL
● EarthSong Nursery
5001 10th Ave. N., St. Petersburg, FL
● The Urban Harvest
5610 4th Ave. N., St. Petersburg, FL
● Little Tree Homestead & Nursery
4235 Burlington Ave N, St. Petersburg, FL
● Bartlett Park Community Garden
1453 Highland St. S., St. Petersburg, FL
● EPP - Lakewood Elementary
4151 6th St S, St. Petersburg, FL
● Beacon Community Food Forest
2470 Nursery Rd., Clearwater, FL
● DayStar Garden
1055 28th St. S., St. Petersburg
● St. Pete Youth Farm
1664 12th St. S., St. Petersburg, FL
● 15th Street Farm
310 15th St. N., St. Petersburg, FL
March 25, 2021
March 24, 2021
March 23, 2021
- Bring your little ones to Conservatory Park for an interactive storytime about spring! We will be reading "Who Likes Rain?" by Wong Herbert Yee. Program suitable for children 5 and under and their families. Reservations recommended. To register please visit https://www.eventbrite.com/e/145298789591 .
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call (941) 742-5923 ext. 6044.
March 22, 2021
March 20, 2021
March 19, 2021
March 17, 2021
March 14, 2021
- J. Ben Harill Recreation Complex is hiring youth basketball referees. To inquire about the position or schedule an interview, call Summer Marin at (727) 942-7439 or email email@example.com. More information here.
March 13, 2021
March 11, 2021
March 10, 2021
March 9, 2021
- Register for the Webinar: http://bit.ly/BackyardBugsAndButterflies
What is that bug? Does it bite? Join UF/IFAS Extension Specialist, James Stevenson, as he introduces families to the wonderful world of bugs and butterflies found throughout Pinellas County.
March 8, 2021
March 3, 2021
- Pasco County Human Services
There has been a surge in fraud cases targeting seniors and other groups during the pandemic. Join Congressman Gus M. Bilirakis to learn more about protecting yourself and your loved ones from becoming a victim of these evolving threats.
- Consumer Protection Virtual Forum
Date: March 5, 2021
Time: 10:30 a.m. - 11:30 a.m.
This forum will be conducted via Zoom. Link posted in comments.
Meeting ID: 161 119 5659
March 1, 2021
- Vinik Sports Group announces Backing the Bay, powered by The Identity Tampa Bay, a marketing grant program designed to help small businesses throughout the Tampa Bay community. The program will feature one locally-owned small business per month throughout the remainder of 2021, at least half of which will be minority, woman, veteran, or LGBT-owned. Applications are now being accepted for the months of May, June, July, and August. The deadline to apply is March 15.
- To apply for the Backing the Bay program and more information, including the official rules, visit www.BackingTheBay.com.