ORLANDO, Fla. — The first-ever Fantasm convention is here in Orlando this weekend. Here are five things you should know about the spooky event:
- Fantasm, haunt and horror convention, taking place in Orlando
- Convention includes live shows, celebrity guests, cosplay and more.
- Fantasm open from October 11-13
1. The first-ever Fantasm is a haunt/horror convention taking place October 11-13 at the Rosen Shingle Creek.
2. The weekend-long haunt features celebrity guests like John Ratzenberger, authors, memorabilia, cosplay, a film fest (they received 700 entries), the Rocky Horror Show live, vendors, tattoos, and more.
3. Bill & Ted’s Excellent Halloween Burlesque Adventure (18+) is Saturday at 10 p.m.
4. Bram Stoker Award-winning author Owl Goingback will be at the event signing books and is also speaking. He draws upon his Native American heritage. Ask him what his wife said to him before he started writing.
5. Single day Saturday tickets are $40; Sunday admission is $30.