ORLANDO, Fla. — Through January 6, 2020, you can experience Christmas Crayola-style. The Orlando attraction Crayola Experience is debuting nine festive shows and interactive experiences.
Watch the segment above, and here's what you need to know before you go:
1. As kids and their parents weave themselves throughout the Crayola Experience this season, they can now meet a yapping snowman, tree, and reindeer friends as they tell stories and sing colorful carols.
2. Santa may have already completed his biggest night of the year, but you can still help him save (future) Christmases with a themed scavenger hunt.
3. There's a life-sized snow globe complete with falling snow, perfect for mom and dad to snap a pic of their kiddos inside (who, inevitably, will get into a "snowball" fight).
4. Other themed activities include ornament-making, crayon-molding, and a bunch of ways to craft unique gifts. Everything you make, you take.
5. A Colorful Christmas is included in general admission. It started on November 23 and ends its run on Monday, January 6.