The fury of a dragon and the flutter of a fairy. Quite a combo, right? A brand new walkthrough attraction in Orlando fuses both!
- Dragons & Fairies is a 0.75-mile walkthrough experience at Harry P. Leu Gardens.
- The original storyline immerses us in Celtic and Scottish folklore mythology.
- Donald Spencer is the costume designer. He worked at local theme parks for a decade, enhancing and reimagining parades and outdoor shows.
- He is now on board with Creative City Project's Cole NeSmith to execute their new ticketed event.
- Dragons & Fairies takes place at Harry P. Leu Gardens all the way through March 6, 2022. Tickets start at $22.