ST. PETERSBURG, Fla. -- Overnight will bring some high clouds. But low temperatures will be near normal, in the mid 60s around Tampa to the mid 50s north.
- Lows in the 50s, 60s
- Warmer temps Sunday
- Drier air in the area
Sunday will be bring a warmer afternoon with high temperatures in the mid 80s. The humidity will still stay reasonable, since a weak cold front will reinforce the drier air. Sunday winds continue out of the north to northwest keeping the dew points from increasing much.
Monday afternoon will heat up more with highs in the upper 80s as winds shift to easterly. The Atlantic side of the state will be cooler, while our side has above-normal temperatures. The humidity will not move up too much.
- Klystron 9 | 7-Day forecast | Tampa Bay-area temperatures | Travel weather
- WEATHER ON THE GO: Download the Spectrum Bay News 9 app and get Klystron 9 alerts wherever you are.
- GET WEATHER ALERTS: Sign up to receive weather text alerts from Spectrum Bay News 9
An area of high pressure will build down the east coast early next week keeping us warm and dry into next weekend. East winds will continue. So afternoon temperatures will continue in the upper 80s to around 90. Wind speeds will kick up a notch in the late afternoons and evenings at least through Thursday. Winds may lighten up some by Friday.
- LIVE interactive Klystron 9 map
- Custom Safety Net storm alerts
- LIVE interactive Real Time traffic
- Upload pictures to Bay News 9 from the app