ST. PETERSBURG, Fla. — Overnight, a few showers will still be possible. It will stay breezy mainly along the coast.
- Overnight low in mid-60s
- Sunday to warm up; partly sunnky skies
- Breezy winds
- SEE BELOW: See our 7-day forecast ▼
Lows will not drop as much. Expect lows in the mid-60s for Tampa Bay to near 60 north.
Sunday will warm up a little with partly sunny skies. It will be a little breezy with east winds. High temperatures will be in the upper 70s. There will still be a small chance of lingering showers, moving from east to west across the area.
On Monday, expect mostly sunny skies. Highs will be back near 80. Light winds will lead to a sea breeze. So, again the coast will be cooler. Monday looks a little drier.
- WEATHER ON THE GO: Download the Spectrum Bay News 9 app and get Klystron 9 alerts wherever you are.
- GET WEATHER ALERTS: Sign up to receive weather text alerts from Spectrum Bay News 9
- Klystron 9 | 7-Day forecast | Tampa Bay-area temperatures | Travel weather
By Tuesday, rain chances return by the afternoon and will continue into Wednesday. The next front will move through on Wednesday. So there will be some showers ahead of and along the front.
Tuesday will warm into the upper 70s. Wednesday's high temperatures may hit early in the day. It will likely be breezy and cooler by the afternoon. Highs in the morning will be in the upper 60s.
Thursday will be cool in the morning with lows near 40 north to mid-50s from Tampa and south. Afternoon temperatures will rebound into the upper 70s under partly cloudy skies.
Friday will be warmer, but another chance of some showers will arrive in the afternoon.
Another front is possible over next weekend.
We want your pictures!
Show us what the weather looks like in your neighborhood. Your photo could end up on Spectrum Bay News 9.
- Get the Spectrum Bay News 9 app for iOS or Android
- Tap "Submit Content" at the bottom of the app menu
- Remember to include your name and location