ST. PETERSBURG, Fla. — Skies will be mostly clear overnight, but there will again be some patchy fog north of Tampa Bay.
Low temperatures will be similar to this morning, getting to near 60 north. Lows will be near 70 around Tampa Bay.
- Comfortable humidity
- Plenty of sunny days
- Moisture returns next week
- SEE BELOW: See our 7-day forecast ▼
- CALCULATE: How hot can your vehicle get? ▼
Sunday will be mostly sunny with light winds and decent humidity. Highs will get into the upper 80s.
Sunday night will be mostly clear with some fog developing late into Monday morning north of Tampa. Low temperatures will be similar again.
- WEATHER ON THE GO: Download the Spectrum Bay News 9 app and get Klystron 9 alerts wherever you are
- GET WEATHER ALERTS: Sign up to receive weather text alerts from Spectrum Bay News 9
- Klystron 9 | 7-Day forecast | Tampa Bay-area temperatures | Travel weather
Monday will be partly cloudy with light winds and a sea breeze. Highs will reach into the upper 80s, so still a little above normal. But with slightly more moisture in the mid and upper levels, there will be a few more clouds.
Tuesday morning will likely have some low clouds or fog. The afternoon will have light winds and partly cloudy skies. Highs will be in the mid to upper 80s.
Wednesday will have mostly cloudy skies and southerly to southwesterly winds. Humidity will increase.
Scattered showers will move in from the northwest. Highs will be in the mid 80s.
Thursday will bring scattered showers and storms at any time. A weak cold front will drift south into the area and then stall out on Thursday.
The front will still be nearby on Friday and into next weekend. So rain chances will continue into next weekend.
We want your pictures!
Show us what the weather looks like in your neighborhood. Your photo could end up on Spectrum Bay News 9.
- Get the Spectrum Bay News 9 app for iOS or Android
- Tap "Submit Content" at the bottom of the app menu
- Remember to include your name and location