ST. PETERSBURG, Fla. — Skies will be clear overnight into early Monday morning with morning lows in the 50s, and low 60s near the coast.
Monday will be a warmer day with highs getting into the low 80s, except for upper 70s at the coast.
- Warming up Monday
- Showers Tuesday afternoon
- Much cooler Wednesday
- SEE BELOW: See our 7-day forecast ▼
Winds will shift and come from the southeast, helping to pump in that warmer air mass. Skies will be mostly sunny.
- WEATHER ON THE GO: Download the Spectrum Bay News 9 app and get Klystron 9 alerts wherever you are
- GET WEATHER ALERTS: Sign up to receive weather text alerts from Spectrum Bay News 9
- Klystron 9 | 7-Day forecast | Tampa Bay-area temperatures | Travel weather
Tuesday will turn variably cloudy with a 50 percent coverage of afternoon to evening scattered showers. Highs will still be warm in the low 80s.
The next cold front will come through early Wednesday morning with highs dropping to the 60s.
We want your pictures!
Show us what the weather looks like in your neighborhood. Your photo could end up on Spectrum Bay News 9.
- Get the Spectrum Bay News 9 app for iOS or Android
- Tap "Submit Content" at the bottom of the app menu
- Remember to include your name and location