ST. PETERSBURG, Fla. — A cold front came through early this morning, so cooler air is in place.
- Seasonably Cool
- Weekend Sunshine
- Rain Chances Monday
- SEE BELOW: See our 7-day forecast ▼
Overnight will be chillier than last night. Winds will be lighter later and skies clear. Lows will get into the mid to upper 40s for Tampa to upper 30s for the Nature Coast.
Sunday will start off mostly sunny. Clouds will increase in the afternoon. Winds will be lightly out of the north. Highs will be in the mid-60s, staying below normal.
Low pressure will develop in the Gulf and will move by just to our south. So showers will be possible late Sunday night, especially from Tampa Bay and south.
- WEATHER ON THE GO: Download the Spectrum Bay News 9 app and get Klystron 9 alerts wherever you are
- GET WEATHER ALERTS: Sign up to receive weather text alerts from Spectrum Bay News 9
- Klystron 9 | 7-Day forecast | Tampa Bay-area temperatures | Travel weather
Monday will start off with a few showers. As low pressure moves away, the rain chances will end. Clouds will decrease. Highs will still be mainly in the upper 60s.
Tuesday will be mostly sunny with high temperatures topping out near normal. It will be mostly sunny with a breeze out of the northeast.
On Wednesday, highs will be near normal. Skies will be partly sunny with an northeast then northwest wind. A few showers will be possible especially from Tampa Bay and north.
Thursday will be partly sunny and mild. A weak front will move through early in the morning. High temperatures will only drop a few degrees though.
Friday and possibly Saturday will bring a decent chance for rain. A cold front will follow.
We want your pictures!
Show us what the weather looks like in your neighborhood. Your photo could end up on Spectrum Bay News 9.
- Get the Spectrum Bay News 9 app for iOS or Android
- Tap "Submit Content" at the bottom of the app menu
- Remember to include your name and location