Last Updated: Thursday, January 12, 2017, 7:38 PM EST
Friday's almost here! Here's your Tampa area weather forecast for the overnight hours heading into the end of the work week.
- Early morning fog
- Increasing clouds
- Staying mild
Skies will be mostly clear overnight, but there will be areas of fog around sunrise Friday morning.
Lows will be in the 50s for inland areas, but low 60s near the beach and bay.
- Klystron 9 | 7-Day forecast | Tampa Bay-area temperatures | Travel weather
- WEATHER ON THE GO: Download the Bay News 9 app and get Klystron-9 alerts wherever you are.
- GET WEATHER ALERTS: Sign up to receive weather text alerts from Bay News 9
The fog will burn off quickly, giving way to partly cloudy skies for Friday. There will be a few sprinkles and small showers moving across the state from the Atlantic on the east breeze.
High temperatures will still be able to top out in the upper 70s to near 80.
Friday night will be partly cloudy to mostly clear with lows in the mid 50s to low 60s. The weekend is looking nice and mild with no major changes.
- LIVE interactive Klystron 9 map
- Custom Safety Net storm alerts
- LIVE interactive Real Time traffic
- Upload pictures to Bay News 9 from the app