Do you want to see President-elect Donald Trump take the oath of office in D.C.? Charlie Crist aims to help.
- Crist offering tickets to Trump inauguration
- People selected need to pick them up in DC
- RELATED: Full coverage of the inauguration of Donald Trump
The Democratic congressman said in a news release that he has tickets for constituents to attend the presidential inauguration in Washington, D.C., on Friday, Jan. 20.
Interested constituents will be notified if they have been selected to get tickets. The release did not say how many tickets will be given out.
In addition, those who do get the tickets can pick them up at the congressman's office on 427 Cannon House Office Building, 27 Independence Ave. SE, Washington, D.C. between Monday, Jan. 16, and Thursday, Jan. 19, between 9 a.m. and 5 p.m.
Crist is not able to help with travel plans, the news release said, but his office advises people who get tickets that D.C. is quite cold in January and to expect large crowds.
Anyone who wants to go can email the following information to this email address: FL13ticketrequest@gmail.com and include:
- Full name
- Phone number
- Preferred email address
- Home address (residence must be confirmed to be within Florida's 13th Congressional District, which can be verified by visiting http://www.house.gov/ and entering your zip code into the box at the top right-hand corner of the homepage)
- Number of tickets (limit of two per individual request)
The deadline is noon, Monday, Jan. 9.
Additional information can be found here.