Here's your Tampa area forecast for St. Patrick's Day weekend!
- Warming trend
- Good boating for Saturday
- Front Sunday
The coldest weather is now past us. From here going forward we’ll see a gradual warming trend with our temperatures getting back to more seasonable levels.
Skies will be mainly clear overnight into early Saturday morning, with lows in the 50s and 40s. It will still be a cool start to the morning, but it will not be nearly as chilly as the past few mornings.
Saturday will be a gorgeous day, with tons of sunshine and a fantastic afternoon with the highs in the mid to upper 70s. It will be the warmest day we’ve had since last weekend.
The winds will be much lighter also, so that will make for great boating and beach conditions.
- Klystron 9 | 7-Day forecast | Tampa Bay-area temperatures | Travel weather
- WEATHER ON THE GO: Download the Bay News 9 app and get Klystron-9 alerts wherever you are.
- GET WEATHER ALERTS: Sign up to receive weather text alerts from Bay News 9
Saturday night will be great for any outdoor activities planned. Skies will be mostly clear and lows will be in the 50s.
Another front will come through the area Sunday, but it will be much weaker than the last front and it will not bring any rain with it. All it will do is reinforce the dry conditions and comfortable temperatures.
The front will increase the winds, however. So if you have boating plans this weekend, do them Saturday, since Sunday will be breezy.
Sunday will go from partly cloudy in the morning to sunny by midday. High temperatures will top out in the mid to upper 70s.
- LIVE interactive Klystron 9 map
- Custom Safety Net storm alerts
- LIVE interactive Real Time traffic
- Upload pictures to Bay News 9 from the app