Here's your Tampa area weather forecast for late Friday into Saturday morning, with a look at conditions through midweek next week.
- Cold blast
- Lingering clouds
- Rough boating
The cold front came through, and now cooler air will start moving into the region. It will be partly cloudy with breezy winds into Saturday morning.
The bulk of the rain is gone, but there might still be a few sprinkles that come in from the gulf into the morning.
Temperatures will be noticeably lower in the 40s and 50s for the morning. Temperatures will not climb much as the morning goes on, with highs also in the 50s for the afternoon.
- Klystron 9 | 7-Day forecast | Tampa Bay-area temperatures | Travel weather
- WEATHER ON THE GO: Download the Spectrum Bay News 9 app and get Klystron-9 alerts wherever you are.
- GET WEATHER ALERTS: Sign up to receive weather text alerts from Bay News 9
We will start with lingering clouds for the morning that will slowly clear out in the afternoon. That will set us up for a clear, but cold, Saturday night.
Lows will drop into the 30s to low 40s, with a freeze likely for northern counties.
Skies will be sunny for Sunday, but it will be a chilly day by Florida standards, with highs only in the 50s.
Sunday night will be chilly with lows in the 30s and 40s.
Monday and Tuesday will start a slight moderating trend, but then another front will come through Wednesday with even colder air.
- LIVE interactive Klystron 9 map
- Custom Safety Net storm alerts
- LIVE interactive Real Time traffic
- Upload pictures to Bay News 9 from the app