Here's your Tampa area weather forecast for late Monday into Tuesday morning, along with a look at conditions through midweek.
- Morning fog
- Drier pattern
- Warm days ahead
This latest cold front didn’t bring us cooler air, so our temperatures will be milder this week. Morning lows will be seasonable -- in the 50s from the Bay southward, but upper 40s for Citrus and Hernando counties.
Skies will go between mostly clear and partly cloudy, but there will be areas of fog for the morning commute that could be thick in some spots.
The fog will burn off quickly after sunrise, with skies going mostly sunny during the day.
- Klystron 9 | 7-Day forecast | Tampa Bay-area temperatures | Travel weather
- WEATHER ON THE GO: Download the Spectrum Bay News 9 app and get Klystron-9 alerts wherever you are.
- GET WEATHER ALERTS: Sign up to receive weather text alerts from Bay News 9
Tuesday will be a very nice day, with highs in the mid to upper 70s for coastal zones and low 80s inland.
This will be the beginning of a milder pattern that will persist all week, bringing a big change from the pattern we saw most of January when we couldn’t seem to warm up before the next big front arrived.
Tuesday night will be mostly clear to partly cloudy, with some areas of fog. Lows will be in the 50s to low 60s.
Wednesday will be partly cloudy, with highs in the upper 70s to low 80s again.
A front will approach and technically move in Thursday, but it will come with very little moisture and no cold air behind it.
As a result, expect only a small chance of a stray shower with it and no change in temperatures.
- LIVE interactive Klystron 9 map
- Custom Safety Net storm alerts
- LIVE interactive Real Time traffic
- Upload pictures to Bay News 9 from the app