Follow this page for up-to-the-minute updates from our reporters in federal court in downtown Orlnado as they cover the high profile trial of Noor Salman, the widow of Pulse gunman Omar Mateen.
Salman is accused of helping Mateen plan the massacre at Pulse nightclub, which killed 49 people in June 2016. She's also accused of lying to investigators.
We've included the Twitter feeds of our reporters covering the trial. The trial is closed to cameras, but our reporters will be providing updates as they step out of the courtroom.
- Jury selection begins in Orlando federal court for Pulse shooter's wife
- VIDEO: Mother of Pulse victim shares why she’s attending Noor Salman’s trial
- Jury selection to begin in trial of Pulse gunman widow Noor Salman
- Video of Pulse shooting released in Noor Salman hearing
- Noor Salman's lawyers want Pulse shooter's friend to testify
- Noor Salman’s attorneys raise concerns with evidence allowed at trial