It will be another chilly morning with lows in the 40s and 30s inland, while the beach stays in the 50s.
- Another cold night
- Below normal again on Wednesday
- Warmer by the weekend
- SEE BELOW: See our 7-day forecast ▼
Even for the beach that is chilly for this time of year. There could be some patchy frost in a few spots of Citrus, Hernando, and eastern Pasco county.
The winds will go light for the morning but expect them to increase again Wednesday. Skies will continue to be clear from now into the morning.
Wednesday will be another chilly day by Florida standards with highs only reaching the mid-60s. The winds will turn breezy again from the north-northwest, which will also add to the cool feel.
Skies will remain clear into Wednesday night. The coldest morning during this spell will be Thursday morning when there will be many spots in Citrus, Hernando, and eastern Pasco County that are near freezing.
- Klystron 9 | 7-Day forecast | Tampa Bay-area temperatures | Travel weather
- WEATHER ON THE GO: Download the Spectrum Bay News 9 app and get Klystron-9 alerts wherever you are.
- GET WEATHER ALERTS: Sign up to receive weather text alerts from Bay News 9
Skies will be sunny into Thursday with highs only a few degrees milder into the upper 60s — still well below our average for this time of year. Friday will finally begin the warmup with highs in the low 70s under mostly sunny skies.
This weekend will be back to normal with highs getting into the mid to upper 70s both Saturday and Sunday. Sunday will be the warmer of the two days, but it will also feature a small chance of some passing showers.
Saturday will be partly cloudy but dry.
Our guidance is coming into better agreement on the possibility of rain for Monday followed by yet another cold front.
- LIVE interactive Klystron 9 map
- Custom Safety Net storm alerts
- LIVE interactive Real Time traffic
- Upload pictures to Bay News 9 from the app
The seven-day forecast