ST. PETERSBURG, Fla. — Skies will be partly cloudy overnight into early Saturday morning.
- More moisture for the weekend
- Timing mainly morning and midday rain chances
- Onshore winds, high humidity
- SEE BELOW: See our 7-day forecast ▼
The storms moved east of our area so we’ll be mainly quiet through the night with only an isolated chance of a passing shower.
However, another round of scattered showers and storms will start moving in from the Gulf early Saturday morning.
They will all have an eastward movement so that the bulk of them end up on the eastern side of the state late in the day into the evening. The coverage will be 50 percent.
- WEATHER ON THE GO: Download the Spectrum Bay News 9 app and get Klystron 9 alerts wherever you are.
- GET WEATHER ALERTS: Sign up to receive weather text alerts from Spectrum Bay News 9
- Klystron 9 | 7-Day forecast | Tampa Bay-area temperatures | Travel weather
Highs will be held down because of that with coastal areas in the mid to upper 80s and inland areas near 90.
Saturday night will be mainly quiet with just an isolated chance of a shower. Lows will be in the mid to upper 70s.
Sunday will feature numerous scattered showers and storms in the region. The coverage will be at about 60 percent. Highs will be in the mid to upper 80s near the coast and near 90 inland.