ST. PETERSBURG, Fla. — Pinellas County residents don't have to look far to find a new fright destination this Halloween season, thanks to the Tampa Bay Rowdies. It's called "Stadium of Screams," and it's at Al Lang Stadium, or more accurately, underneath it.
Here's five things to know about the event:
1) Under the stadium's bleachers, volunteers have created a cavern of horrors for the event.
2) The theme of this inaugural "Stadium Screams" is "Familiar Faces." What that means is each room created for the event is reminiscent of scenes from popular horror films such as "The Ring", "Child's Play", "Friday the 13th", "Saw", and more.
3) Kobie Marketing, along with the Rowdies are sponsoring the event and donating 100 percent of the proceeds to the St. Petersburg Free Clinic and the Tampa Bay Rowdies Soccer Fund.
4) "Stadium Screams" starts Friday, Oct. 25 and runs through Sunday, Oct. 27.
5) Admission is $8 for adults, $5 for children aged 3-17, and free for children under 2.
For a preview of "Stadium Screams," watch the video above!