TAMPA, Fla. — Take a hauntedly boo-utiful riverboat ride and unveil Tampa’s spooky history.
1. The Pirate Water Taxis located in Tampa is once again offering haunted riverboat rides through October.
2. Hop on at stop number 7 to enjoy a 45-minute guided tour by its spooky actors who will tell you all about Tampa’s haunted history.
3. The company is following CDC guidelines and asks that you wear a mask and social distance from guests while on the boat.
4. Cruise Departures: Friday, Saturday and Sunday night in October
Cruise Times: 6:15 p.m., 7:15 p.m., 8:15 p.m., 9:15 p.m.
Cruise Length: 45 to 50 minutes
Departure Location: Tampa Convention Center (Pirate Water Taxi Home Dock: Stop #7)
5. For more information check out, check out its website.
Check this out! Tampa’s newest haunted attraction these water taxis take you on a 45 minute long river cruise and guided tour.. their scare actors telling you haunted tales all about Tampa. It’s an upcoming Florida on a Tankful @BN9 @MyNews13 pic.twitter.com/9wd1VrTOMM— Caitlin Wilson (@CaitlinWilsonTV) September 29, 2020