Tampa police are conducting a suspicious death investigation after two people were found dead in a Tampa home Wednesday night.

According to officers, the bodies of 28-year-old Eric Salabirria and 21-year-old Chelsea Sizemore were found just after 9:30 p.m. at a home in the 10,000 block of 24th Street. Officials said they were called to the scene by neighbors after hearing a commotion from the home.

Homicide detectives said Salabirria and Sizemore were found with upper-body trauma.

There were no signs of forced entry into the home, according to officials. The couple's 2-year-old child was in the home and not harmed. A neighbor took the child from the home before police arrived and the child is now with a family member.

"This is an isolated incident that occurred here," said Tampa police Lt. Randy Peters. "There is no concern that we know of of anything going on (that should concern neighbors)."

Sizemore is the daughter of Dave "Flash" Morgan, a DJ on Q105.

"She had my, she had my eyes and it was like looking through a mirror,” said Morgan. “Every time I looked at her."

Morgan was in tears Thursday night as he spoke with Bay News 9 outside his home.

“You never think it can happen to you, and it happened to me,” Morgan said.

Morgan posted the following statement on his Facebook page:

"It is with the saddest heart that I have to report that my youngest daughter Chelsea was killed last night in what appears to be a home invasion. I am living a parents worst nightmare as I type this message out. I will probably be out of touch for a bit as I try to get my head around this. I have endured a lot of things in my life, but this is by far the most difficult thing to try to understand. My child has been taken from me, and I am broken... I pray for her soul and for strength to pull me and my family thru the dark hours ahead."

On Thursday night, Tampa police told Bay News 9 they’re working several leads, that it wasn’t a random act, and that the two were targeted.

"The outpouring of love and support for my family in this crazy time has been amazing," said Morgan.  It's certainly help me get through the dark hours."

The couple had been together for more than a year.

Family members said they had no idea who would want to harm them.

As for Morgan’s 2-year-old granddaughter, he said she is safe with her grandmother.

There’s no word right now on funeral arrangements.