Here's what you need to know about the Tampa Bay area's weather Thursday and for the rest of the week:
- Chance of rain later tonight, early Friday
- Rainfall should be light
- Tomorrow will be warmer, with highs in 70s
Skies will be cloudy overnight into early Friday morning. A quick passing weather system will result in some rain showers moving in from the Gulf.
The morning will be rather gloomy with clouds and some showers. Lows will be in the mid 50s to low 60s.
The showers will exit to the east and clouds will decrease through the afternoon. High temperatures will reach the mid 70s.
In this progressive pattern we will see yet another batch of moisture move through by Saturday night, so expect a brief period of dry conditions Saturday morning followed by another chance of rain Saturday evening.
Highs on Saturday will again be in the mid 70s.
A cold front will move through Sunday morning resulting in drier air and decreasing clouds. Highs on Sunday will be near 71.
- LIVE interactive Klystron 9 map
- Custom SaF-T-Net storm alerts
- LIVE interactive Real Time traffic
- Upload pictures to Bay News 9 from the app