Pasco County residents are dealing with flooded roads all over the county.
- Officials keep watchful eye on Anclote River, expected to rise
- US Highway 19 among roads affected
In Port Richey, four lanes were down to two on U.S. Highway 19 because of heavy flooding. Pasco County Fire Rescue was out Saturday evening assisting drivers who were having trouble.
Massachusetts Avenue just west of Congress Street also saw quite a bit of flooding.
Bay News 9 followers on Twitter reported flooding at Little Road and Jasmine Boulevard and New Port Richey South Road.
According to county officials, other roads that were closed included: U.S. Highway 98 at County Road 54 in Lumberton; Gator Lane at Hilda Ann Road in Crystal Springs; Jasmine Boulevard in Port Richey; Old Dixie Highway at Sea Ranch in Hudson; and Green Key Road at Channelside Drive in New Port Richey.
- Klystron 9 | 7-Day forecast | Local temperatures | Travel weather
- WEATHER ON THE GO: Download the Bay News 9 app and get Klystron-9 alerts wherever you are.
- GET WEATHER ALERTS: Sign up to receive weather text alerts from Bay News 9.
There were also dangerous driving conditions on State Road 54 in Ellfers.
Officials are keeping an eye on the Anclote River, which was expected to continue to rise.
Pasco County residents who want to report flooding or storm-related damage should call 727-847-2411.