Overnight will be partly cloudy with some fog. A weak front will continue to drift south.
There will just a little difference for Tampa Bay, but the cooler air will be more prominent for the Nature Coast.
- A little cooler tonight for Northern Counties
- Dense fog could form again Friday morning
- More warm days into the weekend
Low temperatures will be in the low to mid-50s in northern counties and the low to mid-60s in Tampa Bay.
Friday will become mostly sunny with high temperatures back up to around 80 degrees. The humidity will be a little lower than it was on Thursday.
The weekend will continue to be above normal with highs around 80 degrees and low temperatures in the upper 50s north to mid-60s near Tampa Bay.
A stronger cold front is on the way for Christmas Day. The front brings us a chance of only isolated showers on Monday followed by cooler air early next week.
- Klystron 9 | 7-Day forecast | Tampa Bay-area temperatures | Travel weather
- WEATHER ON THE GO: Download the Spectrum Bay News 9 app and get Klystron-9 alerts wherever you are.
- GET WEATHER ALERTS: Sign up to receive weather text alerts from Bay News 9
Monday's high temperatures will be in the low 70s. Monday night's lows will drop to the 40s and 50s.
Tuesday will be mostly sunny with highs in the low 70s, with low humidity.
Wednesday will be comfortable with morning temperatures in the 50s and afternoon highs in the mid to upper 70s.
- LIVE interactive Klystron 9 map
- Custom Safety Net storm alerts
- LIVE interactive Real Time traffic
- Upload pictures to Bay News 9 from the app