A cold front will move through tonight.
- Cold front overnight
- Cooler, less humid Sunday
- Warming on Monday
Winds will pick up as they shift to the north overnight. Temperatures and humidity will drop off quite a bit by Sunday morning.
Lows will be in the mid 50s for Tampa Bay to near 50 degrees for the Nature Coast.
Sunday will be sunny and breezy with lower humidity. Highs will be in the mid 70s, close to normal for this time of the year.
- Klystron 9 | 7-Day forecast | Tampa Bay-area temperatures | Travel weather
- WEATHER ON THE GO: Download the Bay News 9 app and get Klystron-9 alerts wherever you are.
- GET WEATHER ALERTS: Sign up to receive weather text alerts from Bay News 9
Starting Monday, an upper-level ridge of high pressure will build in from over the Caribbean into the Gulf of Mexico, then over Florida. This will lead to significant warming for the first few days of the week. For Monday and Tuesday, there will be a small chance of a shower in the afternoon with the sea breeze.
A sea breeze will form on Tuesday and Wednesday, keeping the coastal counties cooler.
Rain chances increase Thursday as a cold front moves into the area. It will be breezy.
Cooler air moves in Friday with northerly winds.
- LIVE interactive Klystron 9 map
- Custom Safety Net storm alerts
- LIVE interactive Real Time traffic
- Upload pictures to Bay News 9 from the app