ST. PETERSBURG, Fla. — Changes are coming with our weather for the first few days of November.
- Moisture returns
- Chance of showers on Friday
- Drying out Saturday
- SEE BELOW: See our 7-day forecast ▼
Our wind becomes southerly on Thursday, increasing the humidity a little bit. With the continued warm air, expect a few afternoon showers.
By Friday a cold front will move into the area, giving us about a 50 percent chance of showers during the day.
Behind the front we will cool down briefly for Saturday.
- WEATHER ON THE GO: Download the Spectrum Bay News 9 app and get Klystron 9 alerts wherever you are.
- GET WEATHER ALERTS: Sign up to receive weather text alerts from Spectrum Bay News 9
- Klystron 9 | 7-Day forecast | Tampa Bay-area temperatures | Travel weather
The cooldown will be short lived, as the front will lift back north as a warm front, bringing us a chance for showers Sunday and into next week with warm days and mid to warm nights.
We want your pictures!
Show us what the weather looks like in your neighborhood. Your photo could end up on Spectrum Bay News 9.
- Get the Spectrum Bay News 9 app for iOS or Android
- Tap "Submit Content" at the bottom of the app menu
- Remember to include your name and location