ST. PETERSBURG, Fla. — With the cold front moving to the south, the clouds will clear out, ushering in cooler, drier air for Wednesday.
- Much cooler
- Breezy winds
- Weekend rain chance
Expect morning lows in the 40s and 50s with a breezy north wind.
Wednesday will be a cool day, with highs only in the low to mid 60s, but it will be a sunny day.
Wednesday night will be clear and chilly, with lows in the 40s and 30s. Some areas of Citrus and Hernando counties could even approach freezing Thursday morning.
- WEATHER ON THE GO: Download the Spectrum Bay News 9 app and get Klystron 9 alerts wherever you are.
- GET WEATHER ALERTS: Sign up to receive weather text alerts from Spectrum Bay News 9
- Klystron 9 | 7-Day forecast | Tampa Bay-area temperatures | Travel weather
Thursday will be a sunny day, with slightly higher temps in the upper 60s.
Friday will be a comfortable day, with highs back into the 70s under mostly sunny skies.
Saturday will be warm and more humid as the winds shift and come from the south. Highs will be in the 70s to near 80. Clouds will start increasing, but it will remain dry that day.
A line of thunderstorms will move through the area Sunday. The timing is still in question, but as of right now we think the line will move through in the first half of the day. Stay tuned as we’ll get a better idea on that the closer we get.
Either way, it does look like a good rain chance followed by another blast of cooler air next Monday.
We want your pictures!
Show us what the weather looks like in your neighborhood. Your photo could end up on Spectrum Bay News 9.
- Get the Spectrum Bay News 9 app for iOS or Android
- Tap "Submit Content" at the bottom of the app menu
- Remember to include your name and location