Overnight, the sea breeze showers will be gone.
- Warm start to April
- Monday morning fog
- Mostly sunny skies
- SEE BELOW: See our 7-day forecast ▼
Low temperatures Monday morning will likely be a little higher than this morning for most areas, in the upper 50s north to low to mid 60s around Tampa.
Some fog is possible.
On Monday, morning fog will lift then skies will be mostly sunny. Light southeast winds will allow for a sea breeze to develop.
There is a slight chance for an afternoon shower.
Through Tuesday, remnant moisture from a stalled frontal boundary will linger over South Florida. An area of high pressure will be from the Northern Gulf up through the Mid-Atlantic. With the high nearby, winds will be light again for Tuesday.
- Klystron 9 | 7-Day forecast | Tampa Bay-area temperatures | Travel weather
- WEATHER ON THE GO: Download the Spectrum Bay News 9 app and get Klystron-9 alerts wherever you are.
- GET WEATHER ALERTS: Sign up to receive weather text alerts from Bay News 9
Afternoon heating and light wind flow will aid in sea breeze development. It will be warm with above average temperatures persisting through Wednesday.
Winds shift to southerly on Wednesday with the approach of the next cold front.
This quick moving cold front will sweep into Florida Wednesday night. At this time we can expect a wind shift, a possible shower, then temperatures returning closer to normal on Thursday. Thursday will be breezy and less humid.
It will warm up as soon as Friday.
There could be some rain next weekend as another front moves in.
- LIVE interactive Klystron 9 map
- Custom Safety Net storm alerts
- LIVE interactive Real Time traffic
- Upload pictures to Bay News 9 from the app
The seven-day forecast