ST. PETERSBURG, Fla. — Overnight will be mostly clear to partly cloudy. Low temperatures will be in the low to mid 50s in northern counties and the upper 50s to low 60s in Tampa Bay.
- Lows in the mid-50s to low 60s overnight
- Highs in the 80s Sunday
- Rain chances increase Sunday
- SEE BELOW: See our 7-day forecast ▼
Skies will be mostly sunny to partly cloudy as high clouds pass overhead during the day. High temperatures will be around 80. Light winds will lead to a sea breeze.
By Sunday evening, there will be a chance of a few showers as far south as Citrus County, as a cold front approaches.
A cold front moves through the area Monday. The front stalls out as low pressure develops in the Gulf. There will be chances of showers and possibly a few storms especially north of Tampa Bay Monday.
- WEATHER ON THE GO: Download the Spectrum Bay News 9 app and get Klystron 9 alerts wherever you are.
- GET WEATHER ALERTS: Sign up to receive weather text alerts from Spectrum Bay News 9
- Klystron 9 | 7-Day forecast | Tampa Bay-area temperatures | Travel weather
On Tuesday, low pressure will be to our west with a warm front or a stationary front over Florida. There will be scattered showers, mainly in the first half of the day.
It will also be cooler and windy with highs in the low to mid 70s on Tuesday.
The system moves east and away Tuesday night. It will cool down by Wednesday morning.
High pressure will build in behind the cold front Wednesday and Thursday.
We will dry out and enjoy mostly sunny skies and low humidity.
Highs will be in the mid-70s on Wednesday with plenty of sun. It will be breezy.
On Thursday, light winds lead to a sea breeze. Clouds may increase later in the day. Highs will be in the upper 70s.
Friday and Saturday will be warmer.
We want your pictures!
Show us what the weather looks like in your neighborhood. Your photo could end up on Spectrum Bay News 9.
- Get the Spectrum Bay News 9 app for iOS or Android
- Tap "Submit Content" at the bottom of the app menu
- Remember to include your name and location