ST. PETERSBURG, Fla. — Tuesday morning will start out cool under mostly clear skies. Lows will be in the 40s inland and 50s at the beach. There will be some spots in Citrus and Hernando County that dip into the 30s.
- Cool mornings
- Pleasant afternoons
- Warmer for Thanksgiving
- SEE BELOW: See our 7-day forecast ▼
After jacket weather in the morning it will be a gorgeous afternoon with mostly sunny skies and highs in the mid 70s.
- WEATHER ON THE GO: Download the Spectrum Bay News 9 app and get Klystron 9 alerts wherever you are
- GET WEATHER ALERTS: Sign up to receive weather text alerts from Spectrum Bay News 9
- Klystron 9 | 7-Day forecast | Tampa Bay-area temperatures | Travel weather
Temperatures will be warmer for Thanksgiving and the weekend, with the next significant cold front not arriving until Sunday.
We want your pictures!
Show us what the weather looks like in your neighborhood. Your photo could end up on Spectrum Bay News 9.
- Get the Spectrum Bay News 9 app for iOS or Android
- Tap "Submit Content" at the bottom of the app menu
- Remember to include your name and location