As a way of saying thank you, Busch Gardens Tampa Bay is offering first responder free admission.
- Busch Gardens offering free admission to first responders
- First responders can also purchase discount tickets
- Offer valid Oct. 11 through Nov. 24
First responders can also buy discounted tickets for friends and family. Tickets can be purchased for 50 percent off the regular rate.
“A first responder’s mission is to selflessly protect us each day, and this offer is a small way to show our appreciation of their dedication to the communities they call home,” said Stewart Clark, president and general manager of Busch Gardens Tampa Bay.
First responders can take advantage of the deal now through Friday, Nov. 24.
Eligible first responders include:
- All Florida fire rescue first responders
- Florida emergency medical services employees (EMT/EMS)
- 911 dispatchers
- All Florida police and sheriff officers
- Florida Highway Patrol
- Florida Department of Corrections
- Florida Department of Law Enforcement
- Florida Fish and Wildlife Conservation Commission field officers
- Florida Forest Service Forest Rangers
- Florida Park Service law enforcement
- Department of Homeland Security law enforcement agents
- Florida Department of Environmental Protection law enforcement
Tickets must be used by Nov. 24.
First responders should register using the ID.me verification system. For 911 operators, the offer can be redeemed at the front gate.
Members of the United States military and National Guard can get free admission to Busch Gardens, SeaWorld through the Waves of Honor program.
For more information about the first responders offer, visit buschgardenstampa.com.
CHECK OUT ATTRACTIONS INSIDER: Your all-in-one source for news, pictures and video from Florida’s theme parks. Just go to our Attractions Insider page. Sign up to get breaking theme park news alerts and subscribe to our newsletter, Theme Park Roundup, delivered to your inbox or mobile phone.