ST. PETERSBURG, Fla. — Skies will be mostly clear overnight into early Friday morning.
Winds won’t be as strong from the east, but temperatures will drop to a comfortable level with most spots in the 60s inland and low 70s near the coast.
- Pleasant morning
- Hot afternoon
- Rain chance next week
- SEE BELOW: See our 7-day forecast ▼
Friday will be mostly sunny with some patch clouds in the afternoon. Highs will again top out in the low 90s. There will be a small 10 percent chance of a passing shower in the afternoon to evening.
Friday night will go back to mostly clear with lows in the upper 60s to mid 70s.
Saturday will be sunny to partly cloudy with highs in the low 90s. There will be a 20 percent chance of a late day shower.
Sunday will be sunny to partly cloudy with a 20 percent chance of a late day shower again. Highs will be near 90.
- WEATHER ON THE GO: Download the Spectrum Bay News 9 app and get Klystron 9 alerts wherever you are
- GET WEATHER ALERTS: Sign up to receive weather text alerts from Spectrum Bay News 9
- Klystron 9 | 7-Day forecast | Tampa Bay-area temperatures | Travel weather
Monday will be partly cloudy with a 30 percent chance of scattered showers.
Highs will be near 90.
Tuesday will be partly cloudy with a 30 percent chance of scattered showers.
Moisture will gradually increase next week, so our rain chance should end up around 40 percent by Wednesday into Thursday. Although that doesn’t guarantee rain for everyone, it’s at least a change from our very dry pattern we’ve been seeing.
Highs will dip just a bit into the upper 80s during that time.
We want your pictures!
Show us what the weather looks like in your neighborhood. Your photo could end up on Spectrum Bay News 9.
- Get the Spectrum Bay News 9 app for iOS or Android
- Tap "Submit Content" at the bottom of the app menu
- Remember to include your name and location