ST. PETERSBURG, Fla. — Expect a nice weekend with plenty of sunshine and comfortable nights.
- Comfortable humidity
- Plenty of sunny days
- Moisture returns next week
- SEE BELOW: See our 7-day forecast ▼
- CALCULATE: How hot can your vehicle get? ▼
Lows will be near 60 in our Northern Counties, mid 60s inland, and near 70 around Tampa Bay.
For boating, expect a northeasterly wind at 10 knots and a light chop on the waters.
- WEATHER ON THE GO: Download the Spectrum Bay News 9 app and get Klystron 9 alerts wherever you are
- GET WEATHER ALERTS: Sign up to receive weather text alerts from Spectrum Bay News 9
- Klystron 9 | 7-Day forecast | Tampa Bay-area temperatures | Travel weather
Temperatures will be near normal and the humidity will stay in check.
Moisture returns next week for a few showers by Wednesday, with better rain chances around Thursday and Friday of next week.
We want your pictures!
Show us what the weather looks like in your neighborhood. Your photo could end up on Spectrum Bay News 9.
- Get the Spectrum Bay News 9 app for iOS or Android
- Tap "Submit Content" at the bottom of the app menu
- Remember to include your name and location