ST. PETERSBURG, Fla. — Skies will be cloudy with some scattered showers overnight into early Friday morning. Lows will be mild in the 60s.
- Scattered showers Friday
- Clearing, cooler Saturday
- Gorgeous Sunday
- SEE BELOW: See our 7-day forecast ▼
The scattered showers will tend to decrease in coverage in the morning, with a lull in the activity during the middle of the day.
Highs will be in the mid to upper 70s. Then another batch of showers and storms will develop during the afternoon to evening.
- WEATHER ON THE GO: Download the Spectrum Bay News 9 app and get Klystron 9 alerts wherever you are
- GET WEATHER ALERTS: Sign up to receive weather text alerts from Spectrum Bay News 9
- Klystron 9 | 7-Day forecast | Tampa Bay-area temperatures | Travel weather
The next cold front will move through early Saturday with the last of the lingering showers being pushed out quickly.
Skies will clear making for a nice Saturday afternoon and evening. Highs will be in the low to mid 70s.
Saturday night will be cooler in the upper 40s to mid 50s.
Sunday will be gorgeous with sunny skies, low humidity, and highs in the mid 70s.
We want your pictures!
Show us what the weather looks like in your neighborhood. Your photo could end up on Spectrum Bay News 9.
- Get the Spectrum Bay News 9 app for iOS or Android
- Tap "Submit Content" at the bottom of the app menu
- Remember to include your name and location