ST. PETERSBURG, Fla. — A strong front that produced severe storms across the state early Saturday morning is now well south of us. Behind it, seasonable conditions with mostly clear skies.
- Nice rest of the weekend
- Warming up Monday
- Midweek cold front
- SEE BELOW: See our 7-day forecast ▼
Expect mostly clear skies into Sunday morning with cooler conditions. Overnight lows will be near 50 for Tamp Bay, low 40s along the Nature Coast.
Lots of sun will be in place for Sunday afternoon and low humidity. Highs will be in the mid 70s across the area.
- WEATHER ON THE GO: Download the Spectrum Bay News 9 app and get Klystron 9 alerts wherever you are
- GET WEATHER ALERTS: Sign up to receive weather text alerts from Spectrum Bay News 9
- Klystron 9 | 7-Day forecast | Tampa Bay-area temperatures | Travel weather
Winds turn more southerly on Monday. This will bring some clouds across the area with warmer weather. Highs will reach the upper 70s to near 80 degrees on Monday and again on Tuesday.
The next cold front comes through late Tuesday into Wednesday morning. This will spark showers and thunderstorms across our area.
Temperatures will take a nosedive behind this next front. Highs in the low 60s on Wednesday will be felt early in the day, perhaps falling into the upper 50s by late Wednesday afternoon.
The remainder of the week looks seasonable and quiet under a mix of sun and clouds.
We want your pictures!
Show us what the weather looks like in your neighborhood. Your photo could end up on Spectrum Bay News 9.
- Get the Spectrum Bay News 9 app for iOS or Android
- Tap "Submit Content" at the bottom of the app menu
- Remember to include your name and location