ST. PETERSBURG, Fla. — Mondya night will be cooler and breezy with isolated showers.
- Low temperatures will be in the 50s
- Cooler tonight
- Nice Christmas Day
- SEE BELOW: See our 7-day forecast ▼
As of 5 p.m., Tampa has had 2.16 inches of rain (more is still possible before midnight), which is a record for December 23. The old record is 1.54 inches on December 23, 1953.
St. Petersburg had 2.26 inches Monday which breaks the record of 1.61 in 1953.
Boaters should also be careful because there is a Small Craft Advisory through Tuesday.
On Tuesday the upper low moves off into the Atlantic, and we will be partly sunny with a slight chance of light showers.
- WEATHER ON THE GO: Download the Spectrum Bay News 9 app and get Klystron 9 alerts wherever you are
- GET WEATHER ALERTS: Sign up to receive weather text alerts from Spectrum Bay News 9
- Klystron 9 | 7-Day forecast | Tampa Bay-area temperatures | Travel weather
High temperatures will be in the upper 60s. It will be breezy.
Christmas Day will be nice!
Morning temperatures will be in the 50s and afternoon highs will be in the mid 70s.
Skies will be partly sunny with a lighter breeze on Christmas Day.
After Christmas, we should have several days of warm and mostly cloudy weather with a few showers each day.
We want your pictures!
Show us what the weather looks like in your neighborhood. Your photo could end up on Spectrum Bay News 9.
- Get the Spectrum Bay News 9 app for iOS or Android
- Tap "Submit Content" at the bottom of the app menu
- Remember to include your name and location