ST. PETERSBURG, Fla. — Overnight, expect partly cloudy skies with an northerly breeze through morning. Morning lows will be in the mid to upper 70s.
- Drier air, limited showers
- No change to forecast
- SEE BELOW: See our 7-day forecast ▼
Humberto will continue to stay well east of the U.S. Coast. On Monday it will move farther away as it turns eastward.
Once the tropical system moves east it will actually pull drier air down into our area, dropping our rain chance from Monday through Friday.
Monday will be mostly sunny with a light breeze out of the north. There will be a couple of showers and storms in the afternoon in inland areas. Highs will be near 90 to the low 90s.
The atmosphere looks even drier for Tuesday, so rain chances will be slim. Skies will be mostly sunny with highs in the low 90s. Winds will be out of the north to northwest.
- WEATHER ON THE GO: Download the Spectrum Bay News 9 app and get Klystron 9 alerts wherever you are
- GET WEATHER ALERTS: Sign up to receive weather text alerts from Spectrum Bay News 9
- Klystron 9 | 7-Day forecast | Tampa Bay-area temperatures | Travel weather
On Wednesday, a little moisture may slip in overhead, so there will be a few storms possible in the afternoon. Highs stay in the 90s.
A weak back-door type of front will move in from the northeast on Thursday. This will lower temperatures and dew points slightly into Saturday.
Northeasterly breezes will increase late week, but rain chances will be low.
We want your pictures!
Show us what the weather looks like in your neighborhood. Your photo could end up on Spectrum Bay News 9.
- Get the Spectrum Bay News 9 app for iOS or Android
- Tap "Submit Content" at the bottom of the app menu
- Remember to include your name and location