ST. PETERSBURG, Fla. — Skies will go mostly clear overnight into early Friday morning with just a small chance of an isolated shower.
It will be breezy with comfortable morning lows in the upper 60s to low 70s.
- Much drier air
- Breezy winds continue
- Cooler evenings/mornings
- SEE BELOW: See our 7-day forecast ▼
The breezy wind kicked in today right on cue and brought in the drier air. We had a few small showers, but otherwise it was a much drier day.
Friday will be a similar day, with a mix of sun and clouds and a 20 percent chance of a passing shower. Any shower that passes will be very small and not last long as it will race westward toward the Gulf of Mexico.
Winds will continue to be breezy from the east and continue pumping in lower humidity, so although highs will be in the upper 80s, it will feel decent due to the less humid feel.
- WEATHER ON THE GO: Download the Spectrum Bay News 9 app and get Klystron 9 alerts wherever you are
- GET WEATHER ALERTS: Sign up to receive weather text alerts from Spectrum Bay News 9
- Klystron 9 | 7-Day forecast | Tampa Bay-area temperatures | Travel weather
Friday night will be nice with breezy winds, skies going mostly clear, and overnight lows in the upper 60s to low 70s.
This will set us up for a nice weekend ahead with mainly dry conditions.
Saturday will be breezy and mostly sunny with just a 10 percent chance of a passing shower. Highs will be in the upper 80s.
Sunday will end the weekend on a nice note with mostly sunny skies, a breezy east wind, and highs in the upper 80s.
We want your pictures!
Show us what the weather looks like in your neighborhood. Your photo could end up on Spectrum Bay News 9.
- Get the Spectrum Bay News 9 app for iOS or Android
- Tap "Submit Content" at the bottom of the app menu
- Remember to include your name and location